- With NDoc, create great looking C# code documentation. This is an open source project I’ve been involved with since 2001.
- The Seattle area real-time traffic information service for mobile devices is up and running.
- Publish great looking C#, VB, HTML, ASP.NET, XML and T-SQL source code on your web site or in your blog with this source code html formatter.
Check those useful development tools for .NET from other developers:
- Roland Weigelt’s GhostDoc, a great Visual Studio add-in to automatically generate code documentation.
- NUnit, a simple framework to write repeatable tests in any .NET language.
- NUnitAsp, for unit testing ASP.NET pages.
- NAnt, a .NET build tool.